- Naming right to the Coonamble Campdraft & Rodeo event for 2018 (or as otherwise stated in sponsorship agreement).
- Your company will be given the provision of first right of refusal for
renewal of sponsorship for the 2018 event.
- All advertising material (TV, radio, print, event website and Facebook page, fliers, posters) and press releases will include your logo.
- Online promotion will include links to your company’s website.
- Identified as the Major Sponsor with a prominent position on the event website as well as links to sponsor website.
- Prominent logo positioning in the 2018 official event program; logo will appear on front page and a full page colour advertisement on the back cover.
- A trade and exhibition stand in a prominent position will be madeÂ available to your company.
- Opportunity to display signage in main arena (posters, flags, banners etc.)
Promotional Opportunties at Event
- Your company representative will be given the opportunity to present prizes to the winners of the Open Bronc and Open Bull riding competition as well as the Open Campdraft.
- Your company will receive verbal acknowledgment throughout the duration of the Coonamble Rodeo & Campdraft weekend.
- Your company will be acknowledged at additional entertainment events.
- Your company will be given the opportunity to stage celebrity appearances, costumed character, spokesperson etc. to promote products (without interference to the running of the program).
- Your company will be given the opportunity to supply merchandise for distribution at the gate.
- 2 adult weekend passes and 8 adult day passes (in addition to staff working at event). Unlimited access to the corporate sponsors tent (prime viewing position of the arena).
For more information please download the 2018 SPONSORSHIP PROSPECTUS or contact the Secretary on 0487 892 802 or via our online contact form